Owned and operated by Bancorp, Elan Financial Services is a credit card issuer that offers its customers a standard array of options when it comes to credit products and account servicing. The company also offers debit services, prepaid cards and corporate pay management.
Like other credit card issuers, Elan Financial Services allows its customers to make payments on the balances online. To find out how to pay your credit card balance, continue reading.
Make a Payment Online
- With your preferred internet browser open, head over to myaccountaccess.com. You can find another link to the site in the green box at the end of this article
- Enter your personal ID into the field on the left side of the screen and click Continue
- Enter your password
- You may be asked a personal security question. If so, answer it to finish logging in
- Go to bill payment and enter the amount and date you want to pay
- Enter your payment method and details, then submit and finalize your payment
Create Your Online Account
If you need login credentials created to be able to sign in for online bill payments and account management, head over to Elan Financial Services’ credit card account access enrollment page.
Of all the fields requesting information on that form, only two are not required, they are the email and email verification entry. Details that you will have to share include your credit card account number and last four of your SSN as well as choose your login user ID and password.
Pay Through the Mail
If you would like to mail a check or money order to pay the balance due on your credit card from Elan Financial Services, note your account number on the payment method and mail it at least five business days before the due date to:
PO Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
However, if you need to get your payment processed quicker on your Elan Financial Services credit card, you should send your check or money order through an overnight mailing and send it to this address:
824 N 11th Street
St. Louis, MO 63101-1016
If you encounter any issues with your credit card or have a lingering question about something to do with your account, you should call Elan Financial Services cardmember service at (800) 558-3424. On the other hand, should you experience any problems with Elan’s www.myaccountaccess.com site like logging in or navigating the dashboard, call their technical support at (877) 334-0460.
Company name : Elan Financial Services
Address : 225 W Station Square Dr Ste 620 Pittsburgh
Zip Code : 15219-1174
Phone Number : +1.800.558.3424
TJX Companies, Inc. is a corporate entity that owns and manages a number of other retails shops. These include TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Marshalls. That being the case, those of you with TJX Rewards Cards can use them at any of these stores, giving customers a wide selection of goods.
If you are a cardholder of a TJX Rewards Card, you can create your account, log in and make an online payment by following the instructions written below.
Online Account Creation
To be able to log in to the TJX Rewards Card payment portal, you will need to register for an account through the Review My Account website, which is ran by Synchrony Bank. Click here to go to the account registration page. Registering will begin by you typing your TJX Rewards Card account number into the box shown in the image here then click the “Next” button:
During your online account creation, you will choose your login credentials, set up security for your account and more. After the account is created, you can go to the next section of this guide to make your payment online.
TJX Rewards Credit Card Online Payments
- Using the link in the green box at the bottom of this page, navigate to the TJX Rewards Card payment portal
- Type your User ID in the field labeled as such on the left side of the page. Click “Remember me” to have your log in credentials stored in the system, then click the Login button
- Type your password into the prompt when asked for it by the site and continue into the account management dashboard
- Go to the make a payment section of your TJX Rewards Card dashboard. Select how much you are going to pay toward your account, choose a payment date and choose your payment method. Enter your account information and submit your payment
- Confirm that your payment information and options are correct and finalize the payment on your TJX Rewards Card
- Upon seeing a screen informing you that your payment was successfully submitted, you can leave the site or shut down your browser
TJX Rewards Card Customer Service
If you find yourself in a situation where you need further assistance in making your TJX Rewards Card payment, creating your account or logging in to the site, call their customer service line. There are two numbers based on which of the cards you have. Customer service for the TJX Rewards Credit Card can be reached at (800) 952-6133. For TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard, dial (877) 890-3150.
Company name : TJXRewards
Address : 770 Cochituate Road, Framingham
Zip Code : 01701
Phone Number : (508) 390-1000
Featuring some of the largest sports-focused department stores in the world Sports Authority is a favorite shopping destination for those who love to live an active lifestyle. They carry everything from cardio and yoga gear to boxing equipment and merchandise for practically any other sport in between. And, if they do not happen to carry the gear for whatever sport you are interested in, there is a good chance that their online storefront will have exactly what you need at reasonable prices.
If you are a cardholder for the Sports Authority credit card, you can complete your bill payment online by following the directions in the guide listed below. If you would prefer to make a payment by mail or over the phone, you can do that as well, but you will have to retrieve the phone number and address through logging in to your Account Center online.
- Visit the Sports Authority credit card management and payment portal by Comenity Bank by clicking the link in the green company contact box at the bottom of this page
- Enter your user name and password into the fields shown on the screen. If you do not yet have a user name and password for the site, go to the “Sign up for Online Access” section of this page and follow the instructions there. Click where it says “Remember me” to have the site store your login information for future visits if you want it to, then click the Sign In button
- Once you are logged in to your Sports Authority credit card Account Center, navigate to bill payment
- Enter your payment information as requested by the site while checking to make sure your details are okay. You will also be asked to choose an amount to pay toward your account and the date that you want the payment to go through
- Submit the payment, then verify that your payment details are correct. Finalize the payment
Sign Up for Online Access
To register for an account to log in and make payments and manage your Sports Authority credit card account, visit the registration page. It will ask if you know your account number, select either Yes or No, you can still create your account if you do not:
After making that selection, a series of fields will reveal themselves that are pertinent to whether or not you know your account. No matter which form you get, all of the fields are required. Continue through the form until your login credentials are created, then return to the above section to make your online payment.
Company name : Sports Authority Inc.
Address : 1050 W. Hampden Ave Englewood
Zip Code : 80110
Phone Number : (303) 200-5050
As fully stocked as one would expect from a brand-name department store, Boscov’s has a little bit of everything to keep everyone in the family happy. From toys and shoes to handbags and decoration, the competitive pricing is a breath of fresh air.
If you have a Boscov’s credit card and are looking for how to make you payment online, you can do so by following the directions listed below:
Make a Payment Online
- Use the link in the green contact box at the bottom of this page to visit the payment portal for Boscov’s credit card
- Click the button that says “Manage My Account” as highlighted here:
- Enter your user name and password into the labeled boxes . Click “Remember me” to have the site store your login credentials, then click the “Sign In” button
- Navigate to bill payment. Enter your banking details, and fill all questions asked by the website.
- Submit the payment and verify your details are all correct, then finalize your payment submission
As you have probably already surmised due to the instructions above, you are required to complete the application for online registration. To get to the form, click the same link as the one described in step the first step above and then click the “Enroll’ button at the bottom of the right column of this Enroll page.
The enrollment page is one long form that you will be required to fill in entirely to create your account. The top box Enrollment Details is the only form that may actually take a bit of time as the rest of the boxes are divvied into one or two questions.
The additional parts of the enrollment process include choosing how you will receive your billing statement and setting up your mobile and email alerts. While entering your mobile phone number is optional, we recommend putting it into the field. This is especially advised if you are planning on using mobile payments or receiving text alerts.
Make a Payment Over the Phone
If you would like to make your Boscov’s credit card payment over the phone, call the phone number printed on the back of your credit card and follow the options to talk to a live customer service representative.
To be able to talk to an agent, you must call during certain hours. Customer service representatives are available from:
Monday – Friday: 7 am to 11 pm Central Time.
Saturday: 7 am to 8 pm Central Time
Sunday : 8 am to 6 pm central time
Company name : Boscov’s
Address : 4500 Perkiomen Ave.
State: Reading, PA
Zip Code : 19606
Phone Number : 1-800-755-7872
With a collection of stores under the ownership of the TJX corporation, people who are cardholders of the in-store credit card be used at TJ Maxx and Marshalls among others. And, for those who want even more flexibility than a handful of shops with the TJX Rewards Credit Card, the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard can be used anywhere that MasterCard is an acceptable form of payment.
If you are a cardholder for either of the TJX Rewards credit cards, you can create your logon account and sign in to pay your balance by following the directions listed below.
Online Account Registration
Before you even try to log in to the payment portal, you are going to have to register for online access. To get to the registration page in a new tab or window, go to the TJX Rewards credit card payment portal and click the link that a says “First Time Users: Register Here.”
With the multi-page registration open, you will begin by entering your account number into the text entry field on the screen, then click “Next.”
During the course of your online account creation, you will validate your account (verify you are who you say you are), choose various security options and make up a user ID and password.
Make Your Online Payment
- Use the link in the green company box at the bottom of this page to navigate to the TJX Rewards credit card payment login web page
- When the page loads up (which is managed by Synchrony Bank and ran through the domain ReviewMyAccount.com), enter you user ID into the text entry box. Click “Remember me” to stay logged in for your next visit if you wish to, then click the “Login” button
- Enter your password when prompted to so by the website to finish avkker login =
- Once signed in to the Account Center, navigate to bill payment
- When asked, enter your payment information, including your payment amount and payment date. You will also be asked to enter your banking info like your routing and account numbers
- Submit the payment and a verification screen will appear, look through your payment details and make sure that everything is correct, then finalize your payment
- Your payment is complete once you are shown a confirmation number and you can close the page at this time
If you encounter any issues while trying to make a payment or when using the website, give TJX a call by dialing the customer service number printed on the back of your card.
Company name : TJXRewards
Address : 770 Cochituate Road, Framingham
Zip Code : 01701
Phone Number : (508) 390-1000
Featuring a number of styles and materials that rotate seasonally, New York & Company is an upper-middle women’s fashion store that can be found in many locations throughout the United States. Still, considering the great quality and craftsmanship that goes into their goods, the clothing is actually rather affordable when looked at side by side with goods of comparative quality.
New York & Company credit card users have a number of payment options available to them. If you happen to already be visiting a New York & Company store, you can make your payment with any of the available cashiers. However, if you are traveling and not sure of where you can find the closest one to you (or you simply forgot how to get to one near you), you can visit the New York & Company store locator by clicking here. Otherwise, find your preferred payment method below and follow the instructions written.
Make a Payment Online
- Navigate to the New York & Company credit card payment portal, operated by Comenity Bank, by clicking the link at the bottom of the green corporate contact box near the end of this web page
- Enter your user name and password into the fields on the left side of the screen and, if you want it to, click the words “Remember me” to have the site store your log in information (Only select “Remember me” if you are on a private or unshared computer). If you do not have a NY&C credit card management user name and password, register for your account by clicking the grey “Sign Up” box as highlighted green in the image below and go to the “Register for an Account” section of this page. Click the “Sign In” button.
- You should now be logged in to the Account Center. Navigate to bill payment
- Select the day and amount that you want to schedule for your NY&C credit card payment
- Enter your payment account information (bank routing number and checking account number) when prompted and submit the payment
- On the payment details verification screen, make sure that your options are correct and finalize your payment
- Upon receipt of a confirmation number, your payment (or scheduling of it) is complete and you can shut down your browser or navigate away from the site. For security purposes, we recommend closing the window
Register for an Account
After clicking the link mentioned in step 2 above, you will be taken to the registration page. Simply answer the first question and then fill out the forms as prompted to do so by the site:
After creating your account, you can return to step 2 and complete your login and online payment.
Other Payment Options
You can also make payments through the mail or over the phone, but you will need to log in to your Account Center online through Comenity Bank to find out the address to mail to or phone number to call.
Company name : New York & Company
Address : Comenity Bank PO Box 182273 Columbus
Zip Code : 43218-2273
Phone Number : 1-800-889-0494
TJ Maxx is a very affordable shopping destination that has a large focus on clothing and fashionable accessories. Their in-store credit cards are issued through TJ Maxx’s parent company TJX, which outsources to Synchrony Bank for collecting pay, managing accounts and more.
If you’re a cardholder of a TJX Rewards Credit Card or a TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard, you can make your payment online by following the instructions below.
Make Your TJ Maxx Card Payment Online
- At the bottom of this page after the written directions are complete, you will find a green contact box for TJX Rewards. Click the link at the bottom of the box to open the TJX Rewards Card website
- Click the link in the middle of the page that says “Have a Card”:
- Enter your user ID and click the black “Login” button – Note: to make your sign in information, click the link that says “Register Here,” which is highlighted in green in this image:
- Make sure the image shown is the one you chose during account registration and, if it does, enter your password
- Navigate to bill payment
- Enter your payment amount, bill pay date, bank routing and your account numbers into the fields prompting you to do so
- Verify that your details were correct to submit your payment
How to Apply for a TJ Maxx Credit Card
If you are on this page looking to find out how to apply for a TJX Rewards card to use at TJ Maxx (or one of the other stores owned by the TJX corporation, follow these instructions:
1.Click the link in the green box just below the article portion of this page
- Click the link in the middle of the page that says Get a Card. In the image for the payment steps above, it is the link highlighted with the purple arrow and circle
- You will be directed to a page that shows a comparison between the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard and the TJX Rewards Credit Card. On the left side of that page, click the button that says Apply Today
- Fill out the form completely and agree to the terms and conditions presented by TJX. Once everything is filled out and all the pertinent checkboxes are marked to indicate you have read and agree to the documents, click the black button at the bottom of the page that says Accept & Submit
- The site will then show you a summary of all of the information that you input into the fields so you can verify that everything is correct
- In most cases, TJX will give you a decision on your credit card application immediately after applying. If the page informs you that it cannot be decided at this time, you will be contacted by TJX with the decision
Company name : TJXRewards
Address : P.O. Box 530948 Atlanta
Zip Code : 30353
Phone Number : 1-800-926-6299
Firestone is mostly known for their long history of producing both performance and budget tires. However, many people do not know that Firestone locations also provide most mechanic services from tune ups and oil changes to much more complex orders. To help cover the costs of these services, Firestone offers a store credit card that is issued through Credit First National Association.
Credit account holders with Firestone and CFNA can make payments on their accounts online, over the phone or through the mail as instructed in this guide. If you are here because you want to apply for a CFNA account, read the section titled “Apply for CFNA via Firestone Complete Auto Care”:
Apply for CFNA via Firestone Complete Auto Care
- After the article portion of this web page, you will see a green company contact box that has the address and phone number for Firestone Tire & Firestone Complete Auto Care. Click the link in that box that says “firestone bill pay”
- Scroll down on the page until you see the phrase “Apply now in 3 easy steps.”
- Fill out the form completely. The only boxes on the application that are not required are the ones for your middle initial, an apartment number (for the residential, previous and mailing addresses), and your work telephone number. Once you are finished filling these out, click the button at the bottom of the form
- The second page will ask you about your financial information and all fields are required. Continue to page 3 when done filling out your financial details
- Page three with ask you to agree to documentation. After reading through all of it (because you read all terms and agreements, right?), if you agree then finalize your application
Make a Payment On Your Account Online
- Use the link in the green contact box at the end of this article to go to the Firestone Complete Auto Care website
- Click the link at the top of the page that says “Sign in to Account” to pull up the login box
- Enter your user name and password into the boxes labeled with those words and click the “Sign In” button
4. Click the link that says “View Payments”
- Choose how much you are going to pay and choose the date for your payment to go through. Select your payment method and input the details as requested by the site. Submit the payment
- Verify that your payment options are correct and complete the payment
- After your payment has been successfully scheduled, you will be presented with a page confirming your payment submission. Once you see that, you may close the site as your payment is complete
Make a Payment Through the Mail
Send your check or money order with your account number noted on it to this address:
Credit First NA
PO Box 81344
Cleveland, OH 44188-0344
Make a CFNA Payment Over the Phone
For those of you who prefer not to deal with the internet when it comes to making bill payments, CFNA allows its customers the chance to pay their bill over the phone. The number to call is (800) 321-3950. Before calling, make sure to have your Credit First National Association credit account number available as well as your bank account’s routing and checking numbers.
Company name : Firestone Tire & Firestone Complete Auto Care
Address : 1221 Broadway, Nashville,
Zip Code : 37203
Phone Number : (615) 823-6118
Although Menards is a privately owned company, the brand has become one of the largest home improvement retailers in the United States. They have nearly 300 locations in over a dozen states, and are most popular for offering decent quality hardware goods for some of the lowest prices available. Additionally, even though the brand has stores in only a handful of states, they are still the third biggest home improvement retailer in the country.
As the company continues its expansion, more and more home improvement and do-it-yourself enthusiasts have been applying and receiving their own Menards in store credit cards.
If you’re a Menards credit card user and are looking for your bill pay options, this guide will show you the various ways possible to make a payment on your account.
Log in and Make a Payment
- Navigate to the Menards credit card payment portal. You can find the link to get there in the green company box at the end of this article
- Enter your user name and password into the fields in the middle of the screen. Click the check box next to the words “Remember Me” and the site will keep you logged in for up to 30 days under most circumstances (do not use the “Remember Me” check box if you are on a public or shared computer). Click the “Sign In” button – To get your user name and password, click the button that says “Enroll” in the middle column, circled in purple in this image, and go to the section titled “Account Enrollment” on this page if you need assistance:
- Click the link that says “Payment Center” to go to the bill pay page
- When prompted to do so by the HRS Account website, enter your payment information like amount, date for the bill pay withdrawal and your banking information
- Submit your payment information
- On the verification screen, check to make sure that all of your pay details are correct, then confirm the payment submission
After clicking the “Enroll” button as noted on step 2 of the online payment walkthrough, you will come to an account creation page. Fill out the entire thing to create your account – it will not take you very long to finish the Menards online account management enrollment, the form just looks like it will take a long time but the questions are straightforward.
After you have your log in credentials created, you can go back to the “Log In and Make a Payment” section above to complete your bill payment.
Mail a Bill Pay Check to Menards
If you plan to mail a check to Menards to pay your account balance, make sure that you entire Menards credit card account is written on it before sending it out. Also, make sure to send the payment to the correct address, which is based on the state you live in:
Contact Customer Service
If you have any issue with your Menards credit card or have problems with the online management website, you can get in touch with an Online Customer Care Representative by dialing (800) 871-2800.
Company name : Menard Inc.
Address : 4777 Menard Dr Eau Claire
Zip Code : 54703
Phone Number : (715) 876-5911
Second only the Home Depot, Lowe’s is a popular choice for many who are looking for do it yourself projects or home maintenance. If you wanted to do so, you could probably build a full home by using only products purchased in a Lowe’s, and that includes flooring, plumbing and finished walls, which shows just how extensive their selection really is.
And, considering paying out of pocket for many big projects can feel a little unreasonable, the Lowe’s credit card is a great way to spruce up your home without having to go two weeks without eating. To learn how to make an online payment on your account, continue reading:
Make your payment online
- On this page you can find the link to the Lowe’s credit card payment portal in the green corporate contact box by scrolling down a little past the writing for this article. Click that link
- In the box with the words “User ID” above it, enter yours. If you don’t have one yet, click the link at the bottom of the sign in box that says “Register Here” (noted with blue in the image) and go to the section of this page with the subheading of “Account Creation” to complete the task. If you are on your own computer, click “Remember me” to have the Lowe’s Visa management site keep you logged in. Finally, click “Log In”
- Navigate the dashboard to get to bill payment
- Enter all of the information requested by the site in regards to making an online payment. This will include the payment date, payment amount and your bank’s routing number and your full checking account number. Submit the payment for review
- Look over the payment details verification screen and if everything is correct, submit your payment. If you find any errors, simply go back to the page you found the error in and fix it manually.
- When you see a payment confirmation screen, your Lowe’s credit card bill pay is complete and you can leave the site at your leisure
After clicking the link for registration as described in step 2 above, you will be on a page that says “Account Registration” below the Lowe’s logo. The registration process is only five steps, and each page is fairly short, so creating your account should not take long at all. After inputting your account number on the first page, click “Next.”
Fill out all the fields on each page as deemed necessary by the site. Once your account is fully created, return to step 2 above and continue your online Lowe’s credit card bill payment.
Company name : Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Address : 1000 Lowe Blvd Mooresville
Zip Code : 28117
Phone Number : (704) 758-1000