The Home Shopping Network has been around a while, and while most people know the brand as a place to do some shopping over the TV, they also have an online marketplace. To help customers make more purchases, they also offer the HSN credit card.
All the links in the rest of this piece will take you to the login page for the standard HSN card. If you have a HSN MasterCard, you will have to go to this link instead: Click Here. Other than the different link, all instructions are exactly the same except for the phone number, which will be discussed in that section. Otherwise, follow the instructions below to get your HSN Card balance paid.
Pay Your Bill Online
Before you can pay your bill online, you will need to register your account. To register your account, go to the login page for the HSN Card and click the grey Sign Up button on the bottom left portion of the screen. With the first page of the registration page open, select whether or not you have your HSN credit card account number with you and fill out all the fields shown on the screen:
Continue going through the forms until you have your account completely created. With that ready, follow these steps:
- Go to the HSN Card login and payment portal at www.comenity.net/HSN or by clicking the link in the green contact box at the end of this article
- Enter your user name and password. Click “Remember me” to stay signed in for future sessions (only if you are on a computer you own), and click the blue “Sign In” button
- Go to Pay Online after you are logged in and agree to the terms
- Enter your payment options like date and amount, then enter your billing details, including your bank account and routing numbers. Submit and verify the payment
- Upon receipt of a confirmation number, your payment is complete
Pay Your Bill by Mail
If you would like to send your payment in by mail, send a check or money order with your account number written on it to the following address:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659707
San Antonio, TX 78265
Pay Your Bill by Phone
Depending on the HSN Card you have, you will have to call a different number to make a payment over the phone. If you have a standard HSN Card, the number to call is (888) 724-6649. For those of you who have the HSN MasterCard, dial (888) 702-9947 to make a payment. Using either of these numbers will incur a small fee, the amount of which will be informed to you over the phone.
Company name : Home Shopping Network
Address : 1 HSN Drive, St. Petersburg
Zip Code : 33729
Phone Number : 1.800.933.2887
Elder-Beerman is a department store that focuses on home goods and clothing for everyone in the family. Their selection is relatively affordable and covers a wide range of styles and brands, making Elder-Beerman locations a good place to go when you are looking to fill out your wardrobe.
Just so you know, You also have the option to make payments over the phone or through the mail, but you will have to log in to your online account or reference your billing statement to get the contact information to complete your payment in either of these ways.
Making Your Login for Online Account Access
You must create your user name and password before you can log in and make payments on your Elder-Beerman account. To do this, go to the Comenity Bank portal for Elder-Beerman credit card accounts by clicking the link in the green box.
With that page open, click the gray “Sign Up” button in the box on the left side of the page. Once you have the registration page open, you will have to answer whether you have your Elder-Beerman credit card account number available or not. Once you select one of these options, a small form will appear. Fill out all the fields and click Continue:
Keep going through the forms until your account has been created successfully. With login credentials ready, you can go on to the next section of this guide.
Online Elder-Beerman Credit Card Payments
- Go to the Comenity.net Elder-Beerman credit card payment portal, you can either follow this link or the one in the green company box displayed below this article
- Enter the user name and password that you chose while signing up for online access. Click “Remember me” to keep signed in for a period of 30 days (as long as you don’t sign out and, please, don’t do this on a public computer). Click the red “Sign In” button
- On the menu of links on the left side of the page, click the one that says “Pay Online”
- Enter your payment amount and date as well as your checking account and bank routing numbers then submit the payment to Comenity for your Elder-Beerman credit card balance
- Verify that your payment options are correct, then finalize the payment
In-Store Elder-Beerman Credit Card Payments
If you would like to make a payment on your account in an Elder-Beerman store, that option is available to cardholders as well. Simply visit an Elder-Beerman location and inform customer service that you would like to make a payment and present your card to them. To find an Elder-Beerman location near you, visit the Elder-Beerman online store locator.
Company name : Elder-Beerman
Address : 3155 Elbee Rd Moraine
Zip Code : 45439
Phone Number : (717) 751-0714
Along with a number of other stores under the Stage Stores banner, the department store Palais Royal primarily sells clothing for men, women, kids and babies. They also offer a number of fashion accessories like shoes and bags as well as home and décor goods.
Along with the payment methods discussed below, you can pay through the mail or over the phone, but you will have to find the address or phone number in the Account Center by logging in online as discussed below.
Palais Royal Credit Card Online Payments
Online Account Creation
Before you can log in online to pay your Palais Royal credit card balance, you will need to create your login credentials. To make your login user name and password, head to the web address comenity.net/palaisroyal. With the Comenity portal for Palais Royal credit cards open, click the gray “Sign Up” button at the bottom left portion of the screen, you will find it in the “First time here?” box.
With the page titled “Register your Palais Royal credit card today!” open, answer the question that asks if you know your Palais Royal credit card account number. Don’t worry, if you don’t know it you can still complete your account creation. Once you have selected either “Yes” or “No,” fill in the rest of the form that displays on the screen:
After you click the red “Continue” button, you will go through a few more forms, which will include setting a few options, creating your account login user name and password. With your account fully created, you can now log in to manage your Palais Royal credit card online
Making Online Payments
- Using the link in the green contact box at the bottom of this page or by going to the address comenity.net/palaisroyal
- Type your user name and password into the boxes labeled as such on the login section. Click the checkbox next to “Remember me” to stay logged in on the site, but only do so if you are not on a shared (public) computer. Click the red “Sign In” button
- Once you are logged in, you will see a menu of links on the left side of the page. In that, click the one that says “Pay Online”
- Input your payment details like date, amount and banking information and submit your payment to the Palais Royal credit card account
- After submitting your payment, you will have to verify that your payment details are correct. Once you have done that, your payment is complete
In-Store Palais Royal Credit Card Payments
To make an in-store payment on your Palais Royal credit card, visit any of the locations that appear during a search for your region in the Stage Stores online store locator.
Company name : Palais Royal
Address : 10201 Main St Houston
Zip Code : 77025
Phone Number : (800) 579-2302
Wells Fargo Advisors is a section of the banking institution that allows individuals to communicate with financial advisors while taking more personal control of the way their investments are used. These accounts are often set up for those who want to set up and manage their retirement funds, like a 401k for example, or simply get their finances moving in a way that can actually make (or lose, in some cases) money passively.
The website offers a number of tools and services to its more financially savvy customers, including the ability to set up and manage one-on-one meet ups with professional financial and investment advisors. If you are not sure if this is something that will work well for you, you should take a look at Wells Fargo Advisors’ web page that discusses some tips and what to look for when looking for, selecting and working with a Wells Fargo financial advisor, which you can find at their Working with a Financial Advisor 101 web page.
Once you are ready to get your online account created, follow the directions below to get started.
How to Create Your Online Login for Wells Fargo Advisors
- Either click this link Www.WellsFargoadvisors.com/signup or follow the one in the green contact box at the bottom of this page to go to the Wells Fargo Advisors account creation page
- Enter all of the information requested, including your Social Security number, a Wells Fargo account or card number and your email address
- click the “Continue” button
- Continue filling out the forms as requested by the site until your account is fully created, which will also mean making your login’s username and password as well as agreeing to some terms and conditions
- With your account created, move on to the next section to sign in to the site
Sign In to Your Wells Fargo Advisors Account
If you have not yet created an account for Wells Fargo Advisors online access, go to the previous section of this guide and do that now. With your online access set up, go to the Wells Fargo Advisors sign in page. On the page titled “Sign On to View Your Accounts,” enter your user name and password into the text entry fields in the middle of the screen, then click the “Sign On” button.
Once logged in, you will have access to all of your Wells Fargo Advisors tools, and you will be able to manage and move your funds as required for your investment goals.
Company name : Wells Fargo
Address : 420 Montgomery Street San Francisco
Zip Code : 94163
Phone Number : 1-800-357-6675
Considering the Walmart corporation employs more people in the world than any other company on Earth, it makes sense that they have a login area dedicated to its employees and helping them keep track of certain aspects of their employment within the organization.
By visiting and logging in to this Walmart Associate website, employees will be able to keep track of their work schedules (if they are hourly workers in Walmart stores in the United States), conduct research on the benefits allotted to them and get in touch with other Walmart employees.
If you are a Walmart employee and ready to get your account created for online access, follow the guide below.
Create Your Walmart Associate Online Account
- Go to the Walmart Associate account management site by following the link in the green company contact box at the end of this article or by clicking here.
- Underneath the login boxes, you will see a small text link that says “Register.” Click that link
- On the following screen, you will see a list of informational items that you will need prepared before you can create your online Walmart Associate account, which will include your Walmart Identification Number and your date of being hired by Walmart. Once you have these items ready, click the big yellow “Go” button
- Fill in all of the fields requested, including the aforementioned Walmart Identification Number and your Hire Date, as well as your birthday, then enter the security code in the box. Click the large yellow “Submit” button
- Go through the rest of the forms on the Walmart Associate online account registration and create your user ID and password along with agreeing to some terms and conditions and more
- Once your account is created, you can log in to view various aspects of your employment with the Walmart corporation
Sign In to Manage Your Walmart Employee Account
Either by following the link in the green contact box under this article or by heading to www.walmartbenefits.com, go to the Walmart associate login page. Once there, the log in process is relatively simple. Just enter the user ID and password that you chose during the account creation process as described in the first section of this web guide:
With those fields filled out, click the large, yellow “LOGIN” button and you will be taken to your Walmart associate account where you will be able to monitor various aspects of your position and speak with other Walmart associates.
Company name : Walmart
Address : 702 SW 8th Street Bentonville
Zip Code : 72716-8611
Phone Number : 1-800-925-6278
One of the benefits of working for a large company like Kohl’s is that you can view and manage many aspects of your employment online from the comfort of your own home. And, though it might seem like a bit of a task to get to your account the first time, it is well worth having all of that information readily available at your fingertips at a given notice.
If you are an employee at Kohl’s and you would like to log in and view your paystubs as well as some other information about your job with the company, this guide will help you get to and log in to your Kohl’s associate account.
Finding and Logging In to Your Kohl’s Associate Account
Although the web address ViewMyPay.Kohls.com is no longer readily available for Kohl’s associates to use as a portal for logging in and checking your pay stubs, you can still get this task done by following a few links and logging in through a different site. These directions will get you there:
- Go to the Kohl’s main website, available at www.kohls.com or follow the link at the bottom of this page in the green company box
- Once you are on the Kohl’s ecommerce site, scroll to the very bottom of the screen. Then, find and click the text link that says “Associate Services”
- The “Associate Services” link will take you to the Oracle Peoplesoft Enterprise website. On this page, enter your user ID and password into the two text fields on the screen and click the gray “Sign In” box. Note: Your user ID and password should have been supplied to you by your work supervisor or human resources personnel. If they were not given to you, the user ID should be your employee number and your password may be the first three letters of your last name combined with the last five digits of your Social Security number – if those do not work, you can try to use the “Forgot your User Id/Password?” link on the Oracle sign in page
- Once logged in, you should see a selection of items pertaining to your work at Kohl’s
- To view your paystubs, you will have to have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed, so if you are having any issues, head to www.adobe.com and install it. If you continue having issues, contact your Kohl’s supervisor and he or she should be able to help get your account squared away
Company name : Kohl's
Address : PO Box 2983 Milwaukee
Zip Code : 53201-2983
Phone Number : (855) 564-5748
Stage Stores is the primary brand behind a number of other popular shopping destintations, including Goody’s, Bealls, Peebles and Palais Royal. They are generally low-priced stores that carry a variety of goods for the home and clothes for any member of the family.
For those of you with a Stage credit card, there are a few ways you can make your payment and they are discussed below.
Make a Payment Online
Note: Before going through these steps to make a payment online, make sure your Stage credit card online account has been created through Comenity Bank. If you know you have not yet created an account there, go to the Stage credit card registration page and fill out the forms as prompted.
If you are unsure whether or not you have an account already made, visit the link in step 1 below and click the link that says “Forgot your user name or password?” Fill out the small form to see if a created account comes up.
- Go to the Stage credit card payment portal by following either the link here or by using the link in the green contact box at the end of this article
- Enter your user name and password into the two boxes on the left column of the screen. Click “remember me” to stay logged in after leaving the site. Click “Sign in” to finish signing in
- In the account center, find and go to bill payment
- Enter your payment information, including you bank account routing and checking numbers as well as day and amount of payment
- Verify that your payment details are accurate and submit your Stage credit card payment
Make a Payment In Stores
If you are already planning a trip to a Stage store anyway or you visit them often, it might just be easier for you to make your Stage credit card payment while in the store. You can pay your bill at any Stage store where the clerks will help you get the payment submitted. To find the nearest Stage store to you, visit Stage Stores store locator page.
Other Available Payment Options
You can also make payments on your Stage credit card through the mail or over the phone, but to get the contact information for these payment methods, you will need to log in to your account and go to the account center. Once in the account center, you will see the address and phone number for you to mail or call to make a payment.
Company name : Stage Stores
Address : 10201 Main Street Houston
Zip Code : 77025
Phone Number : (800) 579-2302
Although they are one of the largest retailers in the United States, the Meijer brand is mostly only located in a handful of states in the central regions of the country. They offer combination grocery and discount retail and are very similar to the Walmart or Kmart brands.
For those of you who have a Meijer credit card and need to make a payment on your account, we have collected a number of methods available for you. Just find the one you prefer and read the instructions given.
Meijer Credit Card Payments Online
Before you can make a payment on your Meijer credit card through Comenity Bank, you need to have an account created that will allow you to log in to the payment portal. To do this, go to the Meijer credit card login page and click the grey “Sign up” button near the bottom left of the page. Go through the prompts to make your account, then you can follow the directions below to complete your payment:
- Head to the www.Meijer.com/creditcard page by following this link or by clicking the one in the green contact box near the end of this page
- Click the link that says “My mCard Account”
- Type your user name and password in the labeled fields and if you want the site to keep you signed in for future visits click where it says “Remember me.” Click the blue “Sign in” button
- Once logged in to the Account Center, go to bill payment
- When prompted to do so by the site, enter your payment information, including how much you want to pay and when you want it to be withdrawn from your checking account as well as your checking account number and your bank’s routing number
- Verify the accuracy of your payment details and submit the payment
Information on Pay by Mail
To get the address for making payments by mail, reference your monthly invoice or sign in to the online Account Center and the payment mailing address will be listed there.
Make a Payment by Phone
If you would like to make a payment on your Meijer credit card over the phone, call their customer service line at (866) 763-4537. However, making a payment this way will incur a nominal fee.
In-Store Meijer Card Payments
If none of the above options are favorable to you and you make trips to Meijer stores often as it is, you can easily make a payment at the customer service desk or with any cashier.
Company name : Meijer, Inc.
Address : 2929 Walker Ave Grand Rapids
Zip Code : 49544
Phone Number : (616) 453-6711
Paying for any kind of car repairs can get really expensive very quickly. That makes it a good idea to pick up a store credit card at a service center like the CarCareONE Card offered by Discount Tire. Cardholders receive special discounts on service and exclusive access to some sales.
If you would like to apply for a CarCareONE Card or would like to make a payment on your existing card, follow the instructions below.
Apply for a CarCareONE Card
If you would like to apply for a CarCareONE Card from Discount Tire, head to their informational page that covers a variety of topics about the card itself. On that page, click the red button in the middle of the screen that says “Apply Online Now.” Complete all required fields on the form and continue through the forms until you receive an approved or denied message.
Make a Payment Online
- Go to the Synchrony Financial login page for Discount Tire’s CarCareONE Card payments
- Enter your username and password into the fields near the top of the screen and click “Remember me” to remain logged in after leaving the site. Click “Go”
- Click the “Payments” link underneath the “Quick Links” header
- Choose how much to pay and what date to make the payment
- Enter your payment method and the details for it (most likely your checking account and routing numbers)
- Click “Submit Payment for Review”
- Click “Submit”
Register for Online Access
From the same starting page as step 1 in the online payment instructions, there is a link that says “Register” near the login box, click it.
From there, fill out the forms as required by the site and finish the creation of your online profile before heading to step 1 in the above “Make a Payment Online” section of this page.
Pay by Mail
If you would like to mail your payment in, you can send a check or money order with your account number written on it straight to Synchrony Financial at the following address:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
CAUTION: In-Store Payments are NOT Available
Although it is a service that you have probably grown accustomed to over the years, you cannot make a payment on your CarCareONE Card balance at any Discount Tire location. You must either pay online or through the mail as described above.
For CarCareONE Assistance
If you encounter any problems or questions concerning your CarCareONE Card from Discount Tire, give their credit hotline a call by dialing (866) 396-8254.
Company name : Discount Tire Company
Address : 20225 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale
Zip Code : 85255
Phone Number : (480) 606-6000
With an incredible selection of luxury fashion goods and accessories, Neiman Marcus is a favorite shopping destination for the affluent and for those looking to get a special gift for someone they love (or for themselves from time to time).
If you have a Neiman Marcus card and need to make a payment on your account, you may do so through a number of methods, each of which are described in this guide. Continue reading for more information.
Pay a Neiman Marcus Credit Balance Online
- Go to the Neiman Marcus Card online bill payment portal at www.Neimanmarcus.com/nmcard or by clicking the link in the green corporate contact box at the end of this article
- Click the link near the bottom of the page that says “MAKE A PAYMENT”
- Input your user name and password into the boxes on the left part of the screen. Click “Remember Me” if you would like the site to store your login information for later visits and then click the red “Sign In” button
- Once logged in, go to the Payment Center
- Click link that says Online Bill Pay
- Select a payment date and amount, then input your payment information including your bank account and routing numbers
- Verify that all of your details are complete and submit the payment on your Neiman Marcus credit card
How to Sign Up for Online Access
If you don’t have an account to sign in with, then you probably couldn’t have gotten far in the process described above. That being the case, follow the links until you stop at the site that takes place in step 3 (click here to get there). To create your account login credentials, click the red “Enroll” button in the bottom middle of the screen.
Once on the Enrollment screen, fill in all of the entry fields on the screen and answer all of the prompts displayed. You will need to include information such as your account number, name, Social Security number, birthday, and more, as well as choose your user name and password.
Other Payment Options for a Neiman Marcus Store Credit Card
Although there are more payment options available for making a payment on your Neiman Marcus card than just online, you will need to get the phone number or mailing address from another source of information like your Neiman Marcus credit card invoice. To get the mailing address, you can also log in to their payment portal and go to the Payment Center page where the address for your card will be displayed. And, if you would prefer to make a payment over the phone, you can call their Customer Service line, the number for which is printed on the back of your Neiman Marcus card.
Company name : Neiman Marcus
Address : 1618 Main St, Dallas
Zip Code : 75201-4720
Phone Number : (214) 741-6911