Providing services for one of the most glamorous industries in the world, Waste Connections, Inc. deals with human waste. This includes the transporting, gathering, and proper disposal of waste as required by the various areas the company serves. They operate primarily in smaller markets throughout the west and south regions of the country, though, which means that they are at least not dealing with city-size waste disposal and recycling.
If you have an account with Waste Connections, Inc. or have been tasked with managing an account through them, you can make a payment on the bill by following the instructions provided below. Additionally, if you have yet to create your online account through the company, the second section, “Enrolling in Online Account Management,” will help you get that taken care of as well.
Make an Online Payment
- Use the link found in the green box at the bottom of this page to go to the Waste Connections, Inc. account management site
- Type your user ID and password into the boxes on the screen and click “Remember my User ID” if you would like the site to store yours. Click the green “LOGIN” button
- Once logged in, there will be a list of your recent bills. Go to the “Action” tab and click the link that says “View/Pay Bill”
- The page will now display your invoice alongside a payment window. Enter the details for your preferred payment method into the fields. Verify your information is correct
- Click the “Pay Now” button to submit your payment
- Your payment is complete once the site tells confirms your payment was successfully submitted
Enrolling in Online Account Management
If you could not complete the steps above due to not having an account created, you will need to go through the online enrollment process for your Waste Connections, Inc. account. Click here to go to Waste Connections, Inc enrollment page.
When there, enter your account number and invoice number into the text entry fields on the screen and click the “NEXT” button:
You will then go through a series of prompts. Fill them all out as requested by Waste Connections, Inc., including your contact information and selection of a user ID and password. Once your account is created, you will be able to manage your account online and make a payment as described in the steps from the section of this page titled “Make an Online Payment.”
Company name : Waste Connections, Inc.
Address : PO Box 61726 Vancouver
Zip Code : 98666
Phone Number : (832) 442-2200
Advanced Disposal is a privatized waste management company that services both companies and residential areas alike. They have thousands of waste management vehicles and employees spread across numerous areas and offer exceptional, unobtrusive waste removal.
If you are a customer of this company and are looking to make a payment on your bill, you can do so online by either logging in or submitting a one-time bill pay, both of which are covered in this guide.
Advanced Disposal New User Registration
Unlike other bill pay websites that require you to register to manage your account online, the Advanced Disposal registration form is only one page rather than spread over many. That being the case, the form itself looks like it is lengthy, but it actually is quicker to finish than others because you won’t have to pause for new page loads.
To get to the registration page, click the link in the green box at the bottom of this page. Enter your personal information, create your log in user ID and password, and type your account information into the boxes on the screen. After that, select your notifications settings and click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen:
Log In and Pay Online
- At the bottom of this page, you will find a green company contact information box that has a link in it to the Advanced Disposal bill pay page, click it to open the payment portal in a new browser tab or window
- In the box that says “Existing Users – Log In,” enter your Advanced Disposal online account user name and password. To keep your log in credentials saved for an upcoming visit to the payment portal, click where it says “Remember me next time:” then click “Log In”
- After you successfully log in, navigate to bill pay
- Input your payment information when asked to do so by the site and verify that your details are correct
- Submit the payment to Advanced Disposal and your payment is complete once you receive the confirmation message
One Time Advanced Disposal Payment (No Log In)
Using the aforementioned link found in the green box at the bottom of this page, go to the Advanced Disposal bill pay portal. Scroll to the bottom of the page that loads and click the button that says “Pay Now,” which you can find in the “One-Time Payments” box. Enter the information asked for in the boxes highlighted in this image as well as type in the validation code, then click the “Continue” button.
The Advanced Disposal payment site will then ask you to input your payment information. Input it as prompted and submit your one-time payment.
Company name : Advance Disposal Co.
Address : PO Box 400997 Hesperia
Zip Code : 92340-0997
Phone Number : 760-244-9773
Servicing a very large portion of Illinois, Nicor Gas is actually the biggest branch of the Nicor line of utilities. Offering natural gas servicing through more than 30 thousand miles of piping, Nicor Gas has millions of customers through the state and is expected to continue growing.
If you need to make a payment on your Nicor Gas bill, you have a number of options available to you, including through the mail, over the phone, in person and online, all of which are explained here.
Pay Over the Phone
To make a payment to Nicor Gas over the phone, dial (866) 261-2988. Before calling, make sure to have your account number available and know the address that’s receiving service. You will also inform them of how much you want to pay and your credit card information. Take note that you will be charged $3.50 when paying over the phone.
Mail In Your Payment
If you still have your bill stub available, you can pay your Nicor Gas bill through the mail to the address:
P.O. Box 5407
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5407
Your check should have your account number written on it and you must include the bill stub in the envelope.
Make an Online Payment
You need to create an account through Nicor Gas to make a payment online. Account creation includes making your login information, which you will use for the steps listed below. To set your account up for online access, click here and fill out the fields shown:
The second page of the Nicor Gas new user registration will ask for your account number and other identifying information, so make sure to have it available before beginning.
- Navigate to the Nicor Gas bill pay login page by clicking here
- Enter the user ID and password that you chose during the registration process into the fields marked as such. Check the “Remember my User ID” box if you want the site to do so and click the green “Login” button
- Navigate to the bill pay portion of the website
- When prompted by the system, enter your payment information as requested and submit your payment after verifying all of your data is correct
- Once you receive a confirmation that your payment has gone through successfully, can leave the site at your leisure. However, you may want to consider setting up a recurring or automatic payment to Nicor Gas for future bills
Pay In Person
There are a number of locations that you can go to for in-person payments of your Nicor Gas bill. To find a location in your city to do so, go to their list of available in-person payment locations by clicking here.
Company name : Nicor, Inc.
Address : P.O. Box 5407 Carol Stream
Zip Code : 60197-5407
Phone Number : 1-866-261-2988
Supplying electricity for over two million people, Georgia Power covers almost the entire state of Georgia. They have been in business for over one hundred years, but they did not actually began as a power company – they started out as a streetcar operation. These days the company is a public utility operation and is the most widespread of Southern Company’s facilities.
If you are looking for options on making a payment on your Georgia Power electricity bill, just look for the method of payment that you would like to use below and follow the instructions written. Options include online, by phone, by mail and in person.
Make a Payment Online
- Go to Georgiapower.com/mypayment (link on the bottom of this page) with your internet browser by typing the location into your address bar or clicking the link to open a new window
- Click the red “Login” button found on the middle of the screen
- Enter your username and password into the boxes on the middle of the screen and click the small checkbox next to “Remember my username” if you want the system to keep track of it for you. Click the red “Login” button
- Click the “Pay Bill” link on the left side of the screen. Enter your payment information while checking your entries for accuracy and submit your payment after choosing how much you would like to pay Georgia Power
- Upon completion of payment, you will see a screen telling you that it has been processed. Feel free to close the window or leave the site at your will
Pay Over the Phone
You can make a payment to Georgia Power through BillMatrix by calling 800-672-2402. You can use your credit card during this transaction; however, you will also have to pay a $2.25 processing fee.
Mail Your Payment In
To mail your payment to Georgia Power, send a check or money order with your account number (which you can find on your bill) to the following address:
Georgia Power Payments
Atlanta, Georgia 30396
Pay in Person
Georgia Power will also allow you to make a payment in person. To do so, visit one of their local offices and submit your payment there. Click here to find an office close to your location and fill in the fields as shown here:
There is also an auto pay feature available through Georgia Power, to learn more about it, click this Georgia Power auto pay link.
Company name : Georgia Power
Address : 96 Annex Atlanta
Zip Code : 30396
Phone Number : 1-888-660-5890
Serving most of the northern part of New Mexico as well as some sections of Texas, PNM is a public utility company that specializes in energy production. The company serves over 400 thousand customers in its large area of operation, and, considering you’re on this page, chances are good that you’re a customer as well.
If you’re here looking for payment options for your PNM electricity bill, there are many options given below. Look for the way that you would like to pay and follow the directions given.
Make a Payment Over the Phone
To make a PNM utility bill by using your phone with an ATM, credit or debit card, dial (888) DIAL-PNM and follow the instructions given by the system. However, be aware that there is a $2.95 fee for making a payment this way.
Make a Payment Online
- Go to the PNM “Make a Payment Online” webpage. To navigate there by opening a new window, click this payment link. Click the blue “Get Started” button in the “Free From Checking or Savings” box
- Enter your email address and password into the fields provided and, if you want, click the checkbox next to “Remember Email Address” so you don’t have to remember it yourself later on. Click the blue “Log In” button
- Navigate to the pay bill portion of the PNM website
- If you have yet to set up a payment method, do so now by adding your banking information when prompted to do so. To complete the payment, you will be asked to enter the amount you want to pay toward the account as well as when you would like it withdrawn from your bank. Submit the payment after verifying that all of your information is correct
- After submitting your payment, you’ll see a screen that tells you whether your payment was successful or not. If it was, you may close out of your browser as your payment is complete
Mail Your Payment In
To mail your utility bill payment to PNM, send a check or money order with your account number written on it to this address:
If you do mail your payment in, send it at least five days before the actual due date to ensure that PNM receives it on time.
Make a Payment in Person
PNM offers a number of locations to make payments in person. Simply visit their PNM payment locations locator and enter your zip code into the search field, then click the blue “Find It” button. You will be presented with a number of locations near you.
Company name : PNM
Address : 414 Silver Ave. SW Albuquerque
Zip Code : 87102
Phone Number : 1-877-509-5938
The Valero Energy Corporation runs a couple dozen refinery operations, but for the most part the company is mostly well known as a series of gas stations. Though the brand doesn’t quite reach the level of saturation that Chevron or Shell enjoys, Valero is still a very large company and should not be disregarded as a major player in the energy industry. Some of the brands that operate as subsidiaries of Valero include Shamrock, Ultramar and Texaco, a few of which were purchased from their competitor the Chevron Corporation.
Still, like its competition, the Valero Energy Corporation also offers credit cards, usually referred to as gas cards, for customers to purchase fuel on credit at the company’s service stations. If you’re a Valero cardholder and are looking for way to pay your bill, see the rest of the guide below:
Pay by Mail
If you would like to make a payment on your Valero credit card through the mail, write your account number on a check or money order and send it to:
DSRM National Bank
P.O. Box 300
Amarillo, TX 79105-0300
For those instances where you have to send your mail-in payment via express mail, send the payment to the following address:
DSRM National Bank
7201 Canyon Drive
Amarillo, TX 79110-4339
More information in the Valero Customer Support page
- With your preferred internet browser, go to the website valero.com/mycard by clicking the link on the bottom of this page.
- On the page that loads, there are a variety of buttons and links. Click the blue “Sign in” button found in the “Valero Self Serve” portion of the webpage
- You should now be on a login screen. Under where it says “Secure Sign-In” type your user ID and click the green “Sign-In” button. Enter your password when prompted and continue into the website
- Navigate to the part of the website that allows you to pay your bill. Enter the value that you would like to pay toward your Valero credit card and the date that you would like it withdrawn from your account. Input your billing data and submit the payment after you have verified that the information is correct
- If you don’t receive a confirmation message, go back and check your data again. If you do, your payment is complete and you may leave the site at your leisure
Pay Over the Phone
To make a Valero credit card payment over the company’s automated phone system, dial (800) 333-3560. Call during business hours to pay with help from a customer service agent, though doing so will incur a small fee.
Note: You can’t pay at Valero gas stations or retail locations.
Company name : Valero
Address : San Antonio
Zip Code : 78249
Phone Number : (210) 345-2000
More people in the state of Illinois get their electricity from ComEd than any other provider in the state. Their primary focus of service is the greater Chicago area, but almost all of the northern part of the state gets covered by their grid as well. Having been in business for more than a century, the company has been a household name for nearly as long. The company’s full name is Commonwealth Edison, but all four million of its customers and the business itself refers to it as ComEd.
If you live anywhere near Chicago, you are probably on this page looking for a way to pay your ComEd bill. Depending on the method that you would like to make a payment, find it as one of the sections listed below and follow the guidance to get your bill paid and keep your lights on.
How to Pay ComEd Online
- Using your favorite browser, go to the www.comed.com e-bill payment page
- Click the red tab on the right side of the screen that says “Manage My Account” and input your login email address and password into the fields provided. If you don’t want to have to type your email again on future visits, check the box next to “Remember Username,” then click “Log In”
- Navigate to the Pay Bill section of the site
- Enter how much you would like to pay and continue. Input your payment information into the fields provided and recheck that everything you’ve typed in is correct. Once you’re sure it’s good, submit the payment
- You will receive a confirmation message informing you that the payment has been successfully submitted for payment. Feel free to close the window at this time
Pay Through the Mail
If you would like to make a ComEd utility bill payment via standard mail, send a check or money order to the following address:
PO Box 6111
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6111
Before mailing it out, ensure that your address is displayed properly on the payment method as well as your ComEd account number so the proper account gets credited.
Pay In Person
ComEd also has a number of locations where you can go and make a payment on your utility bill in person. To find the location nearest you, head over to the “Find a Payment Location” Page by clicking here, then entering your zip code into the box. Click the arrow next to the box and the system will provide you with places near your location that accept ComEd payments.
Company name : Commonwealth Edison Company
Address : P.O. Box 805379 Chicago
Zip Code : 60680-5379
Phone Number : 1-877-426-6331
Although National Grid is based out of the United Kingdom, there is a good chance that you’re visiting this page from somewhere in New England or at least want to make a payment on a National Grid power bill for a residence or business in that area. You see, National Grid’s United States operation is one of the company’s biggest holdings, and it’s a vital piece of their international puzzle. Either way, paying for electricity is something we all (at least most of us) have to do, even if the facility owners happen to be in another country.
Serving states in the northeast, National Grid offers electricity and power solutions to those in states like Massachusetts, New York, Vermont and several others. If you happen to be one of their customers and are looking for ways to pay your bill, this easy guide will show you how you can do just that.
Pay Your Bill Online
- With your browser, click this link to get to the www.nationalgrid.com pay bill page
- Click the “Sign in” link at the top right area of the page
- The next page that loads should be the “My Account login” page. Type in your user ID and password in the boxes labeled as such and click the “Log In” button
- Navigate to the make a payment section within the site and enter your billing information when asked for it by the system. When you are satisfied that what you put in is completely correct, submit the payment to National Grid
- You should next receive a confirmation number that shows you that your payment has been successful processed. Once that appears on your screen, you can close out of the window – your payment is complete
Pay Your Bill Over the Phone
Anyone looking to pay National Grid by way of telephone simply has to call the company’s pay-by-phone automated system. The number to dial is (800) 233-5325. Via this method, you may make payments from a savings or checking account, so make sure to have the routing and account numbers available before making the call.
Pay Your Bill by Mail
The easiest way to pay your bill by mail is to use the self-addressed envelope that’s included every month with your bill. However, if you’ve signed up for paperless billing and still want to mail your payment in, write your account number on your check and mail it to:
Pay in Person
If you are interested in paying your bill to National Grid with a life teller, there are many locations throughout the northeast available to assist you. While they don’t offer a site locator, the company has provided a (long) list of locations where you may make your payment. To see it, click this National Grid Authorized Payment Locations link.
Company name : National Grid USA
Address : 40 Sylvan Road, Waltham
Zip Code : 02451
Phone Number : (857) 389-2000
Ameren Corporation is a utility company that offers electricity and gas. Ameren was formed when Missouri’s Union Electric Company and Central Illinois Public Service Company merged.
Paying your Ameren bill is easy – you can use Western Union Speedpay, by phone, mail online, or in person. Here are the following ways by which you can pay your bill.
Pay your Ameren Bill By Phone
By dialing: 888 777 3108, you can make payments using electronic check, debit or credit cards. Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards are used as well as American Express credit cards.
Ameren Online Payment
You can pay your bill online through a debit or credit card at Ameren website
Online payment process
- Navigate to your Ameren account log in page.
- Enter your UserID and your password
- Click the Log In button and you will be redirect to your account.
For new users click on the “Register” link and fill in the information required.
Some Important notes regading the Ameren Illinois SpeedPay
- Only 5 card transactions are permitted per 25 day period for security.
- If your bill is in collection, charged in or you’re bankrupt; you aren’t eligible to pay via card. It doesn’t matter how much you need to pay, their will always be a Western Union convenience fee.
- Payment is credited to your Ameren account immediately it’s received at your speedpay account. A receipt number is generated as payment verification.
- You can only pay for amounts of $1,500 and below per transaction – Amounts above that can only be done in multiple transactions.
- If your card is rejected you will be notified of the reason or told to contact your issuer. For technical assistance to make payments call 877 766 8210
Here your bill is paid automatically from your bank account. This is service is offered free of charge. Once you enroll, a reminder will be printed on your statement on the date which your account will be debited. This is the Ameren Illinois Direct Pay link. You will need to click the “Start Now” link and login (as we explained in the last paragraph).
Budget Billing Plan
When you register for this type of plan, your bills are leveled out through out the year. This means that your pay a fixed amount of cash every month. This is the Budget Billing link, click the “enroll budget billing” link and login.
Company name : Ameren Corporation
Address : PO Box 88034 Chicago
Zip Code : 60680-1034
Phone Number : 888.777.3108
Choptank Electric is a electrical distribution utility based in Maryland. The unique thing about Choptank Electric is that every person that receives service from this utility is an owner. All margins gained are allocated to the members and is then called “capital credit”.
There are several payment options available for your Choptank Electric bill pay
Recurring credit card authorization
This is whereby Choptank is authorized to deduct the amount due from your credit card. This is carried out monthly and is affected when your bill shows “Payment by Credit Card” next to the amount due. To use this method, fill out this application form.
Pay your Choptank Electric Bill through Automated phone service
You can pay your bill by phone. This is done by following the steps below:
- Use your Co-op account number
- Dial 1-866-999-4574
- Follow the voice prompts to enter your current meter reading, pay by credit/debit card or by check, and update your phone number.
When usinig this service you will need to add your acount number and your credit card number. This service is available 24hrs a day.
Choptank Electric Bill Payment in person
You can make payments at the following places
- Kiosks- located around the Cambridge area.
- Local offices- located around the Denton area. Payments have to be made by 3pm for same day processing.
- Drop boxes-located around the Denton area. Payments made are processed on the next business day.
Choptank Online Payment
This is done with Choptank secure billing process called SmartHub. SmartHub is easy and convenient to use and will not cost you any fee to use the Choptank Electric bill pay. All you have to do is
- Navigate to https://choptankelectric.smarthub.coop/Login.html#login:
- Enter your email address and password
- If you are a new user, sign up to register.
In case of any misunderstanding, don’t hesitate, and contact Choptank Electric bill payment team at-
Company name : Choptank Electric Cooperative
Address : 10384 River Road Denton
Zip Code : 21629
Phone Number : 1-866-999-4574