Although Capital One offers a wide range of banking options as well as loans and investing, the company is most well-known for what is has to offer as far as credit cards are concerned. This is due to the company’s aggressive advertisement that most Americans have now seen spread across a number of channels. Now, for many, the Capital One credit cards have been an okay decision. However, some people have had difficulty paying their balances on a regular schedule, if at all in some cases, and this has led Capital One to taking actions against these customers.
Until recently, customers who found themselves in a difficult situation with their Capital One credit card accounts would be granted access to the website Solutions.CapitalOne.com. But these days, the company has suspended that web address and now just outsources its collections to various companies, usually those that have offices in a nearby location to the customers’ homes.
We understand that making a monthly payment can be very difficult at times, especially in recent years where the economy, and thereby possibly your employment, has not been as stable as anyone wants. That being the case, though, it is still very important to keep up with your credit accounts wherever you may have them.
If you have a Capital One credit card and have yet to make a payment, do what you can to have some funds available to pay your bill and follow the steps in this guide to at least keep from having your account suspended and sent to some collection agency that will hound you with five phone calls a day, seven days a week.
How to Pay Your Capital One Credit Card Bill Online
Although most of you probably have an online account created already, those of you who don’t should go to the Capital One “Enroll in Online Banking” section of the site by clicking here and going through the forms to create your login.
- Since Solutions.CapitalOne.com is no longer available, head to the Capital One primary website at www.capitalone.com
- In the dropdown box in the login section of the page, select “Credit Cards”
- Enter your user name and password into the two fields under that drop down box. Click “Remember Me” to keep your user name saved on the login site (only use this on a private computer), then click the green “Sign In” button
- Select the account you want to make a payment on and go to pay bill online
- Enter your payment information as requested by the site and enter your preferred details like payment amount and date. Submit and verify your payment
Company name : Capital One
Address : 1680 Capital One Drive McLean
Zip Code : 22102
Phone Number : 1-703-720-2500
Owned by Capital One Bank, Union Plus cards are fairly standard when it comes to the world of credit cards. You can use them anywhere the issuer’s logo is accepted (i.e. MasterCard, Visa, etc) and they offer competitive interest rates.
If you are a Union Plus cardholder and would like to make a payment, find your preferred method below and follow the instructions as written.
Pay By Phone
To make a payment on your Union Plus credit card over the telephone, call their customer service line at (800) 622-2580. This is available at all times (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) and they use a voice response system.
Pay Through the Mail
You can pay your Union Plus credit card through the mail, and they offer two addresses that you can send your bill payment to. For standard payments that are on time or ahead of schedule, write your account number on a check or money order and send it to:
PO Box 60501
City of Industry, CA 91716-0501
For those who are within five business days that want the payment to be credited to your account on time, they offer an overnight payment. Send your rushed payments to:
Card Services Inc.
ATTN: Exception Dept 2012 Corporate Lane Suite 108
Naperville, IL 60563
Make an Online Payment
- Navigate to the Union Plus login page (you can find a link to it at the bottom of this page in the green contact box)
- Enter your login ID and Password into the text entry fields on the right side of the page. Click “Remember Me” to stay logged in for future visits (Only if you are on a private computer), and then click the red “Login” button. If you need log in credentials, click the red “Register” button (highlighted with a green circle in the image) and view the instructions for Account Registration below
- Click the button that says “Pay My Bill” or select the tab that says “Payments”
- Click the link that says “Schedule One-Time Payment”
- Choose when you would like the payment to be made as well as how much you want to pay toward your credit card balance. Click the “Continue” button
- Verify that your payment details are correct and finalize your payment by clicking the “Submit” button
- Upon receipt of a confirmation number, your payment has been successfully processed or scheduled and you can then leave the site
To complete your account registration, you will have to answer all of the questions posed on the registration page. Fill out everything that is required and agree to the terms and conditions (if you do, in fact, agree to them).
With your account created, you can complete your bill payment by returning to the “Make an Online Payment” section.
Company name : Union Privilege
Address : 1100 1st Street, NE Suite 850 Washington
Zip Code : 20002
Phone Number : 1-877-833-1745
Second only to JPMorgan Chase & Co., Bank of America is one of the largest banking institutions in the United States and currently holds more than $2 trillion (yes, with a “T”) in total assets. And, much of that comes from people just like you who use Bank of America’s various services like mortgages, car loans, leases, credit cards and more. Obviously, they also deal extensively with other large corporations, and that also makes up a huge portion of their total assets.
For those of you who have a credit card through Bank of America, they have a way to make your monthly payment on it (or them if you have multiple) automatically and on whatever day of the month you would like to make the payments on. To get this set up, follow the instructions printed below, and you will never have to worry again about whether or not you sent your credit card payment or not.
We would like to note, however, that if you do set this up, make sure that you will have the funds available in your account on the day that the transfer is set to take place. If not, you could end up incurring late charges on your account as well as some other possible minor fees, since that seems to be standard practice with large banking institutions.
How to Schedule Automatic Debits
- At the bottom of this page, you will find a green box that has the corporate contact information for Bank of America. In there, you should see a link with the word “Website” before it. Click that link to navigate to the Automatic Payment Center
- Once the Automatic Payment Center loads up, click the red button at the bottom of the page that says “Schedule Now”
- With the Automatic Payment Plan Enrollment form loaded, fill out the personal information by completing all of the requested information, then click “Continue”
- On the next screen, you will fill out all of the information that is pertinent to your credit card as well as where you want the money to come from. This will include the credit card number, payment amount selection, name on the withdraw account, bank routing and account numbers and more. Fill out all fields that have an asterisk (*) next to them, then click “Continue”
- The following screen will display all of your input information. Verify that everything is correct and submit your automatic payment setup request
- The site will display a confirmation that your payments have been scheduled and are ready to be taken care of automatically
Company name : Bank of America Corporation
Address : 100 N Tryon St Charlotte
Zip Code : 28255
Phone Number : (704) 386-5681
Designed to help those with poor credit ratings get themselves out of that situation, First Progress offers its customers a secured credit card. For the most part, secure credit cards work like any other credit card, but you have to have the entire account credit limit in an account that you cannot use for any reason, but you can get it back once you decide to close out the account. While this might seem contradictory to the way credit cards usually work, there are some situations where people have no other option to raise their credit scores.
If you have a First Progress secured credit card and need to make a payment on your account or get your online access set up, you may do so by following the directions in the guide written below.
Make Your Payment Online
- Click the link in the green box near the bottom of this page to navigate to the First Progress credit card portal
- When you get to the landing page, click the tab that says “Customer Center”
- You should now be on the Customer Center Login page. Enter your online ID and password into the fields labeled as such and click the “Save this Online ID” check box to store your online ID for future logins. Click the blue “Login” button
- Navigate to the account bill pay section of the site
- Enter your payment information and choose the amount and date you want to pay your bill. Verify that your details are correct and submit the payment
- After you finalize the payment, you no longer need to be on the site and you can either close your browser or navigate away from the website
If This is Your First Time On the Site
For those of you who have yet to log in on the site before, follow steps 1 and 2 on the list above and then click the link under the log in area that says “Click here.”
New text entry prompts will appear that will ask you to enter your account number and the last four digits of your SSN. Enter them then click the “Login” button. Since this is your first time, you will be presented with some forms to get your account’s log in credentials set up. Just follow them to complete your account creation and then follow steps 4 through 6 to finish your bill payment.
Company name : First Progress Credit Card
Address : PO Box 84010 Columbus
Zip Code : 31908
Phone Number : (866) 706-5543
Chase Bank offers online bill payment to be made through many different bill recipients, however, you will have to go through this process to set them up and pay them. While it might take a few minutes to get each of your bills input into the system, the time saved in the long run can be well worth it.
To get started, ensure you have an account created by following the directions in the section “Chase Online Enrollment” then go on to the following section to get your bills entered and paid through Chase Online Bill Pay.
Chase Online Enrollment
To be able to access bill payment through Chase online, you will first have to be able to log into Chase’s online banking dashboard. If you are not sure how to access Chase online enrollment page, you can click here to go there.
With the registration page loaded up, you will need to enter various bits of your information asked for by the website. This will include something to identify your Chase account (checking or savings number or debit or credit card number) and your Social Security number. After that, you will choose your user ID then click “Next” to go on through the rest of account registration:
Logging In, Adding Bills and Making Payments
- Using the link in the green company box at the bottom of this page, navigate to the Chase bill payment webpage
- Click the link on the bottom right side of the page that says “Log In or Enroll”
- Enter your User ID and Password into the boxes provided and click the button that says “Log In to Accounts” – Note: if you want the site to keep you logged in, click the checkbox that says “Remember Me” before clicking the login button
- Hover you mouse pointer over the “Payments & Transfers” tab, then hover it over the “Pay Bills” selection. Click “Add a Payee”
- Enter all of the requested information and click “Next” – if your search does not come up with any results, go to the Enter Payee Information tab and enter all of the information needed by Chase for you to add your payee
- You will now see a verification page that asks you to check the information entered. If it is accurate, click the green “Add a Payee” button
- The site will show you a confirmation screen that says you have added the payee correctly
- With the bill recipient added, hover your mouse over the “Payments & Transfers” tab and then hover it over “Pay Bill.” On the submenu, click “Pay Bills”
- Click the empty amount box next to the payment that you want to make and some dropdown choices will appear
- Enter your desired options into the fields shown and select what account to make the payment from, then click “Verify Payments” at the bottom of your list of payees
- On the following screen, make sure all of the information is accurate and click “Schedule Payment”
If you need any help regarding your Chase online bill payment, you can use this great Chase online bill payment guide or watch this Chase bill payment video guide. Contact Chase bill payment team for any assistance at-
Company name : Chase
Address : 270 Park Avenue New York
Zip Code : 10017
Phone Number : 1-212-270-6000
Citibank allows its customers an easy way to manage most, if not all, of their monthly bills through the Payments & Transfers section of their website. This service is incredibly convenient, especially for those of us who might be a little forgetful.
If you already have your Citibank bill pay accounts set up, you can make payments online quickly and easily. If you do not have the accounts set up, go to the “Set Up Online Bill Payments Through Citibank” section of this page.
Making Online Payments
After logging in to the Citibank website (you can find the link to the login page in the green company box below this guide), go to Transfers & Payments and click “Pay Bills” which you can find on the right side of the page and then select “Make a One Time Payment” from the dropdown menu.
Choose which bill payment you want to make and a page will load with most of your payment information already filled in. Choose your payment account (the account that funds will be withdrawn from) and type in the amount that you want to pay toward your account. After selecting the pay date, click “Next” and a popup box will show up. Click “OK” and your payment is complete.
Set Up Online Bill Payments Through Citibank
- At the bottom of this page, you will find a green contact box. In that box, there is a link that says “Website:” next to it, click that link to head to Citibank’s log in page
- On the left side of the screen, enter your log in credentials (user ID and password) into the two text entry fields. To have Citibank input your user ID upon your return, click the box next to “Remember my User ID” then click the blue “Sign On” button
- Click the tab near the top of the screen that says “Payments & Transfers”
- Once on the Payments & Transfers page, you will see a series of links under a header that says “Quick Links” on the right hand side of the page. In that column, click the link that says “Add a Bill Pay Payee”
- On the Add a Payee page, you will be asked to choose what type of bill payment you are setting up. The selection is between credit card or business. If it is a credit card, choose the type of card you have, then click the “Next” button
- Citibank will now have you enter various information about the company you are setting up for bill payments. In many cases, the company’s information will already be in the system and you can search and input them that way
Company name : Citibank
Address : 100 Citibank Drive San Antonio
Zip Code : 78245
Phone Number : 1-800-374-9700
Featuring fashionable clothing for plus-size women, Avenue sells a number of styles that may have otherwise been unfindable for them. This has helped the brand grow in popularity for both their physical retail shops and online marketplace.
This has also helped spur the growing use of the Avenue credit card. If you are a cardholder of this, you may make your online account and make a payment using the methods discussed below.
Avenue Credit Card Account Creation
To create your sign in user name and password to manage your Avenue credit card online, you will need to go to the Avenue credit card registration page. If you have your account number, which you can find either on the front of your credit card or on a statement from Avenue, click the “Yes” button on the registration page and fill out these fields:
However, if you do not have access to your Avenue credit card account number for whatever reason, click “No” and fill out the corresponding fields for that selection.
Once your account is created, the following steps will help you log in and make a payment on your Avenue credit card bill.
Online Avenue Credit Card Payments
- Navigate to the Avenue credit card payment portal. You can find the link to it in the green box at the bottom of this page, labeled “comenity.net/avenue”
- Enter your user name and password into the text fields displayed then click the box by “Remember me” to have the site save your login name for subsequent visits. Click the red “Sign In” button after entering your log in credentials
- Navigate to the bill payment portion of the Comenity site for your Avenue credit card
- Once in the payment section, enter the information requested when you are prompted to do so. This will include your bank’s routing number, your checking account number, the date of withdraw and the amount that you want to pay toward your credit card balance
- Double check to make sure that your payment information is correct and then submit the payment
- You will know your payment has gone through when you receive a confirmation of successful payment. This will likely happen on the site, but there might be a delay and you will have to wait until you receive an email. Either way, you may close or navigate away from the site at this point
In-Store Credit Card Payments
Avenue also allows in-store payments on your credit card. To find an Avenue retail location near you, use Avenue store locator.
Company name : Comenity Bank
Address : PO Box 182273 Columbus
Zip Code : 43218-2273
Phone Number : 1-800-967-1398
Citibank is one of the largest financial institutions in the world and often deal with billion dollar accounts. On the other hand, they could not have gotten to that position without a little bit of help from the “little guys,” right? That being the case, they offer a Citibank prepaid card to give those who can’t get a card otherwise the chance to shop with the ease of debit as so many people already enjoy.
If you have a Citibank prepaid card and would like to manage your account and view its balance, you can do so as instructed below.
Check Your Balance and View Transactions Without Logging In
- Have your Citibank prepaid card available to pull information from
- Click the link in the “Website” row in the green contact box at the bottom of this page
- When the Citi Prepaid Services site loads, click the link under “In a hurry?” that says “Click here to view your balance and transactions”
- Input your card number and security code into the boxes that appeared when you clicked the previous link. The security code can be found on the back of your credit card and is printed on the right side of the signature box. Click the blue “Continue” button after filling out these fields
- The site will now allow you to check your current card balance and your transaction history. However, you will not be able to do anything else with your card using this method
Register for an Account
For much more control than the quick access discussed above, you will need to register your Citibank prepaid card. To do so, click here and fill out the on-screen prompts. You will need your card with you to start and complete the process, so ensure that it is available before beginning.
During your account registration, you will go through security options, create log in credentials and verify agreements. After this, you may log in and manage your account as discussed in the next section.
Log In to Manage Your Citi Prepaid Account
- Use the link in the green contact box at the bottom of this page to pull up the Citi Prepaid Services portal
- Input your user name and password, which you would have created during the card registration, into the boxes marked as such and click the Log In Button
- You should now be in account management. If not, check that your user name and password were input correctly and try again
- Once in the site, you will be able to add funds to your account, view your transaction history and more
Company name : Citi Bank
Address : 146 Rue St. Denis Natchitoches
Zip Code : 71457
Phone Number : (318) 352-4416
Looking to make fund accessibility somewhat easier on those receiving aid through certain programs, some financial assistances through local and federal governments offer easy monetary access through the Chase UCard program. This collaborative effort between Chase Bank and the government allows those who are receiving money the chance to immediately use the funds as soon as they are paid rather than having to deal with cashing checks or having a personal bank account set up.
If you recently received a Chase UCard in the mail to receive state or federal benefits, the instructions in this guide will help you get it set up and ready to use, which includes getting an online account created to manage and view your funds online through the card’s dedicated website through Chase Bank.
How to Activate a Chase UCard
- Using the link in the green box at the bottom of this page, go to the Chase UCard website
- Click the button labeled “Activate Your Card”
- Enter your Chase UCard number to begin the EBT card activation process and click “Next”
- Follow the prompts given by the site to complete the UCard activation
- Once activated, you may use your Chase UCard for purchases where accepted
Register for a Chase UCard Online Account
If your Chase UCard has been activated but you still have not created log in credentials for online account management, you will need to now go through the registration process. Like card activation, you can get to the Chase UCard account registration through the link at the bottom of the site. Once there, click the button that says, “Register for UCard Center,” which you can find here:
Answer the questions as they appear on the screen to create your User ID and password as well as choosing options that will be applicable to your account. Once this is complete, you will be able to log in to the Chase UCard dashboard to view important information about your EBT funds.
Sign In and Manage Your Chase UCard Online
Like activation and registration discussed in the sections before this, you can get to the login for the Chase UCard Center through the link in the contact box at the bottom of this page. Use the user ID and password created during registration to log in to your account here:
Once signed in, you will be able to view and monitor the balance of your EBT funds and make some chances to your account preferences.
Company name : JP Morgan Chase
Address : 270 Park Avenue, Manhattan
Zip Code : 10031
Phone Number : 866-645-3111
Although Juniper started out as an independent online bank, the financial institution has since been purchased by Barclays. However, they continue to maintain a focus on credit cards and credit servicing, and a number of Juniper accounts have carried over into the Barclays name.
If you have a Juniper (now Barclays) credit card, follow the directions here to make a payment on your account online, over the phone or through the mail to ensure that you stay up to date and keep some credit available for times of emergency.
Register Your Account
To be given online access to account management of your Juniper credit card, you will need to sign up for an online account. Click here to fill out the forms required to do so. The website is BarclayCard because the British credit card issuer purchased Juniper about a decade ago, as discussed above. You are going to have to provide your SSN, birthday and credit card account number before deciding on a user name and password for logging into the site:
Once you have filled out all of these fields, including answering whether you are an American citizen or not, click the green Continue button to verify and finish signing up for your online account.
Make an Online Payment
- With your browser, head to the juniper.com payment page
- That address will automatically redirect you to the Barclay credit card management website for those who live in the United States
- Type your username into the field under “Cardmember login” and click the “Remember username” box if you want the website to save your login name. Click the green “Log In” button
- Navigate to bill payment
- Input your payment information as requested by the website. This will include the date you want the funds withdrawn from your account, the amount you want to pay and your banking information. After you have verified that the information is correct, submit your payment to the site
To make a payment on your Juniper credit card, note your credit card account number in the envelope or on your check or money order and send it to:
Pay Over the Phone
For those who want or need to make a Juniper credit card payment using your phone, you can do so by calling 888-232-0780. Other actions available by calling this number include balance and available credit checks, balance transfers and pin changes among others.
Company name : Barclays Bank
Address : 1 Churchill Place London
Zip Code : E14 5HP
Phone Number : 1-302-622-8990