Carson’s payment options available for you are
Paying Your Carson’s Bill Online
Making payments online is a safe and convenient way to pay your bill. There are many advantages to create Carson’s online account, they include:
- Faster checkout- Your personal information and buying preferences are saved online. This ensures you don’t have to always input your details whenever you want to shop.
- Save money- There are several offers that are made available for online users only.
- Be informed- It’s easy to see new information about Carson’s stores since it will be waiting for you when you log in.
- Create gift registries easily-
- Security- Carson’s payment information is encrypted ensuring that any information submitted is safe
- Save for later- If you don’t have time to complete shopping online simply save the information and come back at a later time to finish.
The following cards are accepted for Carson’s online payment: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover and payment cards i.e. store credit cards, gift cards and merchandise cards.
Paying online is facilitated by Comenity bank – Steps to pay online
- To pay online Navigate to http://www.comenity.net/carsons
- Enter your user name and input your password, then click on the sign in button
If you don’t have an account click on the sign up button and fill the fields as shown below. You also have the option to enroll in paperless where your bills will be sent to you electronically through your email.
Pay in person
You can pay in person by visiting any of our store locations. To locate a store near you visit this Carsons store locator link Cash and checks are also allowed on Carson’s stores.
Pay by mail
To pay by mail, send your check or money order to the address is listed below.