Although Capital One offers a wide range of banking options as well as loans and investing, the company is most well-known for what is has to offer as far as credit cards are concerned. This is due to the company’s aggressive advertisement that most Americans have now seen spread across a number of channels. Now, for many, the Capital One credit cards have been an okay decision. However, some people have had difficulty paying their balances on a regular schedule, if at all in some cases, and this has led Capital One to taking actions against these customers.
Until recently, customers who found themselves in a difficult situation with their Capital One credit card accounts would be granted access to the website Solutions.CapitalOne.com. But these days, the company has suspended that web address and now just outsources its collections to various companies, usually those that have offices in a nearby location to the customers’ homes.
We understand that making a monthly payment can be very difficult at times, especially in recent years where the economy, and thereby possibly your employment, has not been as stable as anyone wants. That being the case, though, it is still very important to keep up with your credit accounts wherever you may have them.
If you have a Capital One credit card and have yet to make a payment, do what you can to have some funds available to pay your bill and follow the steps in this guide to at least keep from having your account suspended and sent to some collection agency that will hound you with five phone calls a day, seven days a week.
How to Pay Your Capital One Credit Card Bill Online
Although most of you probably have an online account created already, those of you who don’t should go to the Capital One “Enroll in Online Banking” section of the site by clicking here and going through the forms to create your login.
- Since Solutions.CapitalOne.com is no longer available, head to the Capital One primary website at www.capitalone.com
- In the dropdown box in the login section of the page, select “Credit Cards”
- Enter your user name and password into the two fields under that drop down box. Click “Remember Me” to keep your user name saved on the login site (only use this on a private computer), then click the green “Sign In” button
- Select the account you want to make a payment on and go to pay bill online
- Enter your payment information as requested by the site and enter your preferred details like payment amount and date. Submit and verify your payment