Capital One Auto Finance provides loans only on new and second hand motor vehicles. The Capital One Company has its own eligible dealers from which those who qualify for the loan should buy the vehicles from them. Capital One does not provide loans for those buying the vehicles from private outlets. The vehicles must be less than seven years old and less than 70,000 miles and must have a Vehicle Identification Number.
The loan is exceptional to the kind of vehicle they have to buy, Oldsmobile, Daewoo, Saab, Suzuki, or Isuzu are among the vehicles that are not given financing. They also do not finance commercial and recreational vehicles.
The minimum loan amount is $7,500 and the maximum loan amount is $40,000 for new vehicles and $30,000 for second hand vehicles.
The application for the loan is online and must be approved before one gets a blank check that can be used to the eligible dealer in purchasing the vehicle of choice. The capital one website provides for the Annual Percentage Rate that depends with your qualifications.
Making Capital One Auto Finance Bill Payment by Credit Card
Online credit card payments:
- First set up a bank account to pay your Capital One Auto Finance bill from.
- Choose a one-time Payment or an Auto Pay payment method as seen from the payment menu.
- Choose the amount, your credit account and the day you intend to make the payments and the day should be within 90 days of the day you are making the payment.
- Check on the transactions and details page for transaction details
- The transactions details are updated depending with the time the payment was done. The transactions for your capital one Auto Finance bill are not made during the Thanksgiving Day, Christmas day and New Year’s Day.
Note: For the transactions made before 1700 hours from Monday to Saturday will appear on the same day while those ones made after 1700 hours will appear on the next day. For transactions made on Sunday will appear on the following Monday.
Pay Capital One Auto Loans by Phone
Pay Capital One Auto Loans Mailing the check
For more information, phone numbers and adress-