Let us show you the different payment methods of capital one 360 card.
Here is the process of how you can pay your capital one 360 bill online:
- Visit capital one 360 login page
- Enter your username or ID or your customer number.
- Click on the continue button.
Once you are logged in you can pay your bill.
To sign up for capital one 360 card you need to:
- Navigate to this URL.
- Enter your personal details. These include; the last 4 digits of your social security number, zip code, birth date and phone number.
- Choose a username and a hard to guess easy to remember password
- Select security questions that will help verify that you are the real owner of the account.
Enclosed with the statement mailed to you is a coupon and envelope. You can use this to to mail your payment. Make the check or money order payable to Capital One and have your account number written at the back. Please note that if you don’t use the payment coupon it may result in a delay in crediting your account. This is the email address, you will find more contact information on the bottom of this page.
Pay your bill by calling calling 1-800-227-4825. For business card customers dial 1-800-867-0904
This type of payment is made online at capital one website. It is an automatic payment that is scheduled to take place at a particular date of the month. You may also scheduled payments for up to 90 days in advance. This is the Capital One 360 autopay enrolment page.
You can pay people by the “Person2Person” payments. Pay for anything from rent to school fees to any other bill you can think of. This is the person to person payment page of capital one 360 credit card
Mobile banking payments
Pay your Capital One 360 card bill through your mobile app. Click this link to download the Capital One app from the App Store for Apple devices or from Google Play for Android devices. Through the app, follow the user instructions and pay your bill with ease.