BMO Harris – maybe the biggest bank around the midwest USA. It was established in 1882 and is owned by the BMO Financial Group. Its parent company is Bank of Montreal. It has over 600 branches offering a wide array of financial products and services.
At BMO Harris, banking online has been made simpler and easier to use through harrisbank.com/help. You can access your account and perform a number of transactions from the comfort of your living room, office or even on the go.
For you to begin using their online platform there are a two things you will need; your account number or debit card number and the last 6 digits of your social security number or tax ID.
Here is how to get you started
- Navigate to harrisbank.com help
- Click on the “enroll with online banking” link.
- You will be redirect to this page: https://www.bmoharris.com/us/popups/personal/online-enrollment
Select either your debit card or account number.
- Fill in the information required.
- Click on preview and verify that the information is correct.
- If correct click on the submit button.
- An email will be sent to you containing a password for you to login
- Once you log in, change the password by putting in a unique hard to guess password
- For security, you will be asked to choose 3 security/challenge questions, be sure to remember the answers and for these will be used to verify whether it is actually you accessing the account.
- If you’re using your own computer and a safe internet connection and you plan to use that computer often, you can check the box “remember me”. It will ensure you don’t have to go through the security questions each time you log in.
- For first time users, you will have to go through the terms and conditions. If you agree with them click on “I Accept”. Note that as the terms change, you will be required to review and accept them before you can access your account.
You can pay your bill on harrisbank.com help using BMO Harris Bill Pay. In this service you can pay for almost everything electronically.
To start with your Harrisbank account and Pay your bill
- Log in to your online account
- Click on the payments tab
- Select the account that you will be primarily paying from
- Choose the “Add biller” link.
- You can now start paying your bills.
In case of misunderstanding please contact BMO Harris Bank bill payment team at-