Best Buy is a favorite shopping location for the tech savvy and casual customers alike. By allowing their customers to play with the merchandise before making a purchase, the consumer electronics retail chain has grown immensely in popularity, and so has the brand’s e-commerce site.
That being the case, their Best Buy credit cards have become one of the most popular in-store credit cards available in the United States. If you are a cardholder and need to make a payment, you can do so by following the instructions given here:
Make an Online Payment
Note: You will likely have to register for an online account before you can follow these steps. To do so, follow steps one and two below and, instead of clicking on “Manage Account” on the third step, click the button that says “Register Now” and follow the instructions provided by the website
- Click the link at the bottom of this page in the green box that says “BestBuy.com creditcard” and the site will open in a new window for you
- Once on the “Financing or Rewards” page, click the link found on the left hand side of the page that says “Manage Your Best Buy Credit Card”
- Click the button labeled “Manage Account”
- Input your log in information into the fields shown on the screen. With the dropdown box underneath the user ID and password boxes, select “Make a Payment,” then click the green “Sign On” button at the bottom of the Secure Sign On box
- Follow the instructions provided by the website to complete your payment. This should include adding your payment information and selecting the amount and date for the funds to be taken from your account. Ensure your data is correct and submit the payment
- You will be shown a confirmation screen that your payment was successfully scheduled or processed, after which you can leave the site
Make an In-Store Payment
Best Buy will also accept payments in any of their retail locations. All you have to do is inform one of the customer service clerks or cashiers that you would like to make a payment and they will help you through the process. To find a Best Buy store near you, use Best Buy store locator.
Make a Payment Over the Phone
To submit your Best Buy credit card payment using the phone, dial (888) 574-1301 and follow the automated system to complete your bill pay.
Mail In Your Payment
You can also pay your Best Buy credit card through the mail; however, you will need your billing statement to find the address that your payment should be sent to.