In recent years, the Best Buy brand has become synonymous with consumer electronics and excellent in-store service. Because of this, both the stores and the company’s online shop are very popular places for people to shop for new toys for themselves and others. That being the case, the company’s offered credit cards are some of the most-used in-store credit cards in the United States.
If you’re a cardholder for Best Buy credit, you can easily make a payment on your Best Buy credit card account using the instructions printed below. Note: If you would like to mail a payment in, you can do so by sending it to the address noted directly on your billing statement.
Pay Your Bill In a Best Buy Store
If you are a frequent Best Buy shopper, it might just be easiest for you to make a payment on your Best Buy Reward Zone credit card while you are shopping at one of the many locations. Just tell the customer service clerk that you would like to pay your bill and they’ll swipe your card and accept payment. If you are traveling or want to see if there is a closer Best Buy store than the one you normally go to, use their store locator by clicking here, then fill out these boxes and click “Find Stores”:
Pay Your Best Buy Credit Card Bill Online
Best Buy’s credit card program used to be managed by Capital One through the website www.hrsaccount.com/bestbuy; however, the company has since switched to Citibank’s credit card account management. This guide has been updated to reflect these changes:
You must register your Best Buy credit card through the Account Online registration page before being given access to online account management. You will be asked for your Best Buy credit card number, the name on your card, the three-digit CVN and your Social Security number to get started. Once you have an account created, you can follow these steps to make Best Buy credit card payments.
- Go to the Best Buy credit card management webpage, click here to open it in a new window
- At the bottom of the introductory “Manage Your Account” box, click the button labeled “Manage Account”
- Type your User ID and password into the boxes highlighted in the image below. The site can save your login user ID if you click the box labeled “Remember my ID.” Click the dropdown box labeled “Take me to:” then choose “Make a Payment.” When ready, click the button labeled “Sign On”
- To make your payment, adhere to the instructions printed on the screen, which will include asking how much you want to pay toward your account, the date that you want Best Buy to process the payment and more. Ensure that your payment information and choices are correct, then submit your payment
- After receiving a confirmation message that your payment is complete, you no longer have to be on the website and you can close down your browser or navigate away from the page