Superdrug deals with beauty and medical products. Its parent company is Hutchison Whampoa Corporation which is one of the largest MNCs of the world. Superdrug is SBU of the retail business, A.S Watson of Hutchison Whampoa Corporation. The origin of A.S. Watson dates back to 1828. Today, it has over 10K retail stores and is operational in 52 countries.
Payment options on Superdrug stores
Superdrug keeps facilitating its customers to increase its consumer base. You can pay you bill in whatever way you feel convenient.
- You can pay right away on the store. The stores accept cash and credit cards.
- You can pay at the time of delivery if you order the products to home.
- You can also pay online in case you are paying for someone else or you don’t have cash. For online payment and account registration visit www.superdrug.com/beautycard.
How to pay online using beauty card?
If you need to make your payments online, you need to register your beauty card online and create an account. This can be done simultaneously by using the following method.
- Visit www.superdrug.com/beautycard right at the top of the web page click on Login/Register.
- A new page will appear. This is a two step registration process. You have to first enter a valid and operational email address and choose a password which contains at least one capital letter and a digit. Don’t use symbols.
- Under Beautycard Registration, check the box and provide your 13 digit Beautycard number, gender and date of birth. Click Next.
- A new page will appear. You will have to give your basic which includes name, address and zip code etc. Click Register.
- A new page will appear asking for your confirmation code. Go to your email ID and enter the confirmation code that is sent to you in the box. Your account is registered.
- Go to www.superdrug.com/beautycard and login using your email address and password.
- After logging in, place your order or see your balance. Click online payment and enter your bank account number, the amount of payment and Click Submit.