Arizona Public Service Company aims to strengthen the economic growth of Arizona. Founded in the year 1886, several communities accompany its mission towards achieving a sustainable future in energy for Arizona.
APS offers multiple payment options and an unmatched convenience in bill payments. You can pay online through the electronic fund transfers from either your savings or checking accounts. Good news is that its bill payment facility comes with absolutely no administrative fee.
What you can do?
- Register your account so that all your bank information is saved for bill payments in future.
- Seek monthly reminder from them as soon as they have got your bill ready
- View your charges online (both current and past) anytime and from anywhere
Note: You are required to make payments every month even though you have opted for one-time payment.
Bill payments with aps.com can be made successfully through phone anytime. There is no administrative fee involved. Make a call and you are done!
How to pay?
Payment of bills can also be made in person. Follow either of the process:
- Visit any APS office. Look for your nearest payment locations on aps.com
- Pay through any ‘authorized pay station’
- Pay through kiosk locations
Note: Payments can be made by cash, checks, etc. Your payments are recorded as soon as they are made and you can avail printed receipt of your confirmed payment. Keep them for all future records and assistance.
For details, contact –