AEP Stands for American Electric Power. It is one of the extensive investor owner electricity providers in the Unites States. The company supplies its electricity to the 5 million customers in around 11 states of the U.S.A. American Electric power is one of the largest producer of electricity, more than 38k Megawatts. This company has an electricity transmission system which is one of the largest in the Unites states and spread in 63k Km area. American Electric power provides online facility to their customers through which they can make their AEP Bill pay.
About American Electric power
The American Electric power company was founded in 1906; its old name was American Gas and Electric Company but the company changed its name in 1958. Its headquarters located in Columbus, Ohio, U.S.The American Electric Power Company has divided in to seven local companies located in various locations i.e. Texas, Charleston; West Virginia, Michigan, Eastern Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas. American Electric Power Company is using Coal, Nuclear, wind and Solar energy as their resources to produce electricity. AEP.com is the online portal which allows their customers to register with them, manage their account and make their AEP bill Pay.
How to make your Online AEP Bill Pay
- Log On to the website http://www.aep.com.
- Now you can see the “Bills & Payments” Blue Color Button on the left hand side.
- Click On It.
- It will redirects to https://www.aepaccount.com/zipr/BillsAndPayments.
- Enter Your Zip Code where you’re located.
- Suppose you are in Ohio
- Enter 43215, Click on Submit
- It will redirect to https://www.aepohio.com/account/bills/
- Now you need to enter Your User Id and Password in respective fields
- Click on Log in Button
- It will redirects to your account webpage
- Now you can manage your account and make your online AEP Bill Pay
Customers who will Register with Www.AEP.com Website will Get Many other Benefits
- Manage your account
- View your Billing History
- Check you due amount and balance in account
- Start or stop service
- Update their profile
- Make a Transfer Request